Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Someone or something really should pry me off BtVS. I earned a two and a half day retreat from work which I spent in our family house in Novaliches, and rest did not come easy as I expected it to come. In fact, there was no resting. The days were spent watching Season 1 and 2 BtVS from bootleg DVDs for the nth time, and there are no signs that I'm moving on, that I'm getting satisfaction. Despite the hair, despite the bad lighting. I traded precious sleep time for quality slaying sessions with B and the Scoobies. The craving just keeps getting worse. My brother advised me that I should find something to replace it with, like what he did when he finally slayed his own inner demons and jumped aboard Battlestar Galactica. I maybe crazy, but I'm not that crazy. Might as well ask Faith to stick something hard and shiny through my chest. I think I have a major addiction/obsession problem. Maybe I should ask Willow how she got over hers.

No comments: