Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lie to Me

Found this blogthing from Paolo's interesting but rarely updated LiveJournal, and decided to try it out myself. I'm a sucker for online quizzes that claim to tell a bit myself, especially those that only have 10 or fewer items to answer. Everyone wants to hear something said about ourselves, don't we? Even if it comes from a computer. This day and age, I don't think there's many who have an inkling who they really are, or what others really think of them.

I'll gladly rely on a website to tell me who I am. Just so I can be more honest and realistic about myself.

Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

In fights, you love to debate and defend yourself. You logic prevails - or at least you'd like to think so.

You have a hard time ending relationships, even if the other person says it's over.

No comments: