Monday, September 17, 2007

Congrats to the UP Pep Squad!

Finally! Here are some greats pictures of yesterday's Cheerdance Competition, which I took from a certain Teresa Barroz







They were perfect. I most especially loved it when they did the Oblation pose (2nd pic above). Gave me goosebumps.

It was also avenue for "legitimate" - or so it is to me - asarans between schools and heaven knows how the audience sent them flying to left and right at the Big Dome. Biases aside however, I think UP's banners were the most provocative. Cheering pa lang yan ha.

My favorites:
"So? UP kami, san ka pa?"
context: fronting this banner is a really large UST banner with "Royal and Pontifical University" inscribed in really large font.

And the classic:
"UP ako. Ikaw?"
Shuts up the competitor most of the time. ;-)

Again, congrats Pep Squad!

No comments: