Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Entropy

I miss the stress. I miss the pressure and the chaos. Order can be boring, and boredom kills.

I need to do something new.

Maybe I should get a new haircut, or have a new wallpaper. I’ll also change my mp3 playlist. I’ll buy a new shirt, and if my allowance permits (as if it will ever for anything), a new pair of pants and shoes. I’ll do something new, like, go to the gym, sleep really early, hit on a guy, drink Red Horse, learn to play the piano, shift to a new web browser or revert back to IE 6 with Yahoo! Toolbar, be cheerful, happy, and accommodating, read Danielle Steel or Paulo Coelho and their types, appreciate basketball, or send an SMS back at someone who just forwarded an inspiring but humorless quote. I'll have a new email signature, or call someone I consider a really good friend. And maybe this time I will listen.

Now that’s something new.

No comments: