Thursday, November 1, 2007

Insomnia

Ha. Pao just got a copy of 30 Rock's complete first season. It's from you-know-where of course. And I'm looking forward to finishing the whole season this weekend. I have three more hours till the break of dawn, so the first eight episodes are pretty much a done deal - for this quarter of the day, at least.

I'm in love with Tina Fey. TV execs should give this lady whatever she wants. I know I would. If she'll ever want anything from me which is like, not gonna happen. Even in the gazillions of parallel universes that I believe exists. Even in the one where I was late night TV's Conan O'Brien.

















---
Has anyone seen the HP ads on CNN (correct me if other stations show it as well)? The series with "the PC becomes personal again" tagline? I think they're fascinating. And blindingly star-studded. I've seen Paulo Coelho's, Serena Williams', Vera Wang's, and Michel Gondry's bits. Pao has Gondry's on his livejournal, and I'll try to upload whatever I can find in My Videos for everyone. Eternal Sunshine rules.

No comments: