Tuesday, July 28, 2009

hell week

You thought you don't have them anymore as soon as you step out of the university, but yeah you still do. In fact it should go longer to hell months, and for most people, they experience hell years.

I'm having one for about a month I think. Today was the second day. I need something else.
***
I think Microsoft's efforts in their Live services are unjustly underrated. If you're a solid PC user like me, you won't believe how ridiculously integrated it is to your desktop that it can show your Media Player music as status in Window Live Messenger. You can sync your Hotmail account to you Outlook, too, and back up your files in its Skydrive (at your own risk), even save your Office documents in it like a normal drive.

Most offices don't block it off their networks too. And it looks so efficiently tidy.

No comments: