Sunday, August 23, 2009

music on my mind

Because I'm currently and (most importantly) secretly looping Taylor Swift in my iPod, here's a tribute - not by me, but by someone who'd cover it a gazillion times better than I can ever hope to do. Check him out, he's got other pretty amazing covers as well. Not very original yes, but still he's got dang smooth vocals and guitar-playing skills.


***
I've been following Manny Garcia almost as soon as I got hooked on Wicked - he's among the hundreds online who covers songs from the musical, and I think he maybe the best of these wannabes. Last month he twitted joining on AI 10. Hope he makes it through. And before I forgot, he's parents are both Filipinos so if luck's on his side, Charice might want to start learning to step aside.



***
I hope the staff and crew of MTV Pilipinas lead honorable and decent personal lives, because I don't think they can get it from their work.

And lord I wish Myx learns that a person's looking Korean enough does not translate to even an acceptable level of hosting skills. God I want to chew that girl's head off. Grrr.

"it's about the video not you b****!"

No comments: