Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Go forth and multiply

I'm slowly getting bored with Multiply especially now that they've disabled sharing music files. Of course there's a work around: you can just play the playlist and as soon as it loads in your media player, save individual songs by File>Save as. But if you're downloading a single song from a playlist with over 30 songs, it can test your patience. There's always G2P anyway, so I'd rather not bother.

I checked out my Facebook account to see if it's a good alternative (I created one just to approve my brother's request), but it's too messy and cluttered for me. I've been sent more than a dozen applications when I just have three contacts! And if you have work to do, deleting or accepting them can prove tedious and well, a waste of resources.


No comments: