Friday, February 15, 2008

VD for sexually transmitted disease

Thoughts thought/heard over Valentine's Day eve:

"Eh, ba't ba ayaw mong maniwala? Lahat kasi sa'yo puro joke lang e."
"E tawa-tawa ka nang tawa diyan eh. Pa'no kita seseryosohin?"

"I love you but to be honest, I feel like you size me up everytime we meet."
"Really? I make you feel that way?"
"Oh Lord."

"You think you're better than the rest of us just because you know all these dead or dying writers. Come on! I work in a multinational bank, she's everywhere in Asia, he's with the biggest food and beverage conglomerate in the country, and her boyfriend thinks the world of her. Now, look at you."

I'm better because I know all these dead and dying writers. But wait, I've used up half of my paycheck and it was payday just yesterday. I will have to ask for parental intercession.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that I'm just joking."
It's dark in here. All I see are your eyes.

"You fake your emotions. You are plain incapable of investing emotionally to anyone else save yourself."
"I'd really prefer a shot of Irish cream over Orgasm."

"How do you make the number one go away?"
"Put a G before it and its gone!"

"I was taught how to read by my cross-eyed first grade teacher. "
"I bet your class was a rowdy bunch."
Huh?
"Because she can't control her pupils!"



1 comment:

Anti Fungal said...

It's kind of funny to think that most sexually transmitted viruses were transferred at a special day called "The Valentines Day". Since it's all about love, they are having sex as a gift without thinking of making it safe. And then after that, they don't have enough courage to go to a doctor for consultation when they are having symptoms. It's good that there is now an online health care assistance available. A one-stop destination to get professional medical consultation and medication right at the comfort and privacy of your own home.